- RSS Channel Showcase 7706145
- RSS Channel Showcase 4213421
- RSS Channel Showcase 5408737
- RSS Channel Showcase 5509250
Articles on this Page
- 09/26/12--13:25: _Home Prices Rebound...
- 09/28/12--15:01: _Lake Tahoe Ski Lease
- 10/03/12--10:51: _Price Reduced in Al...
- 10/17/12--14:21: _Lake Tahoe Real Est...
- 10/17/12--14:45: _Turn in the Real Es...
- 10/23/12--15:35: _Trinkie Watson & Da...
- 10/24/12--13:21: _Ski Day at Squaw Th...
- 10/30/12--12:38: _Ski & Snowboard Fes...
- 10/30/12--13:24: _Chase’N Newsletter ...
- 11/29/12--17:22: _Chase’N Newsletter ...
- 06/11/18--15:11: _Summer Music in Tah...
- 06/16/18--08:18: _Fathers Day 2018: A...
- 06/27/18--14:30: _Tahoe Guide to 4th ...
- 07/18/18--11:08: _Summer Fun at Squaw...
- 07/20/18--14:00: _Martis Camp Market ...
- 08/03/18--06:14: _August Events in Ta...
- 08/18/18--07:59: _World’s Most Pictur...
- 08/23/18--13:35: _The Weekender
- 08/29/18--12:40: _September Events in...
- 09/24/18--06:14: _Guide to New York City
- 09/26/12--13:25: Home Prices Rebound-Back to 2003 Levels
- 09/28/12--15:01: Lake Tahoe Ski Lease
- 10/03/12--10:51: Price Reduced in Alpine Meadows, CA! $309,000 1640 Upper Bench
- 10/17/12--14:21: Lake Tahoe Real Estate Market Stats 3rd Quarter 2012
- 10/17/12--14:45: Turn in the Real Estate Market?
- 10/23/12--15:35: Trinkie Watson & David Gemme on Haute Residence
- 10/24/12--13:21: Ski Day at Squaw Thursday!
- 10/30/12--12:38: Ski & Snowboard Festival
- 10/30/12--13:24: Chase’N Newsletter October 2012
- 11/29/12--17:22: Chase’N Newsletter November 2012
- 06/11/18--15:11: Summer Music in Tahoe 2018
- 06/16/18--08:18: Fathers Day 2018: A Luxury Gift Guide
- 06/27/18--14:30: Tahoe Guide to 4th of July
- 07/18/18--11:08: Summer Fun at Squaw Valley
- 07/20/18--14:00: Martis Camp Market Report 2018
- 08/03/18--06:14: August Events in Tahoe and Beyond
- 08/18/18--07:59: World’s Most Picturesque Golf Courses
- 08/23/18--13:35: The Weekender
- 08/29/18--12:40: September Events in Tahoe
- 09/24/18--06:14: Guide to New York City
NEW YORK (CNNMoney) — In another sign of a turnaround in the long-battered real estate market, average home prices rebounded in July to the same level as they were nine years ago. According to the closely watched S&P/Case-Shiller national home price index, which covers more than 80% of the housing market in the United States,...
Property Details: 4 bedrooms/4.5 bathrooms/3 car garage Address: 6203 North Lake Boulevard, Agate Bay, CA Price: $5,000/month with $2,500 deposit Dates: October 2012-May 2013 Virtual Tour Description: Fabulous Ski Lease Opportunity. Central location to Northstar, Diamond Peak or Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows.Designed and built by Loverde Builders in 2002, this 3,800+ sq. ft. home...
The Lake Tahoe real estate 3rd quarter stats are out! Here is the press release from our broker: Lake Tahoe Home Sales Continue to Rise ZEPHYR COVE, Nev. (Oct. 11, 2012) – Home sales have continued to rise around Lake Tahoe, where there was a 37 percent jump in units sold and a 16...
Lake Tahoe Real Estate in the News! We are all wondering what is happening with the real estate market and when the turn might be. This interesting article was recently featured in the news and expounds on what is happening with the Lake Tahoe Real Estate Market. John Seelmeyer of the North Lake Tahoe Bonanza...
Trinkie Watson & David Gemme were recently featured in an article on the Haute Residence website. Article is entitled Important Decisions: Agents Trinkie Watson and David Gemme Share Their Views On Making The Most Of Lake Tahoe Real Estate and was written by Michael V. Hefty and published on October 18, 2012. The article is...
The first snow of the season has arrived! And skiers are getting excited about the upcoming ski season in Tahoe. Squaw Valley received over 28″ of new snow and will be the first resort in California to open for the winter season. To celebrate this early snow Squaw Valley will be open for skiing and...
Ski & Wine Spend the day sipping your favorite wines, trying new labels all while gearing up for the 2012/13 winter season. The Wine Expo portion presents an opportunity to learn more about wine, its production and its many complexities in a fun, relaxed atmosphere. Snowboard & Brews Regardless if you prefer a pilsner,...
Chase’N Around Lake Tahoe October 2012 QUICK LINKS Wealth: Forbes Bloomberg Money CNN Luxury Real Estate: Luxury Portfolio Luxury Real Estate Unique Homes Dream Homes Real Estate: Lake Tahoe Estates Trulia Realtor Community: Truckee Tahoe City North Tahoe Downhill Ski Areas: Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows Homewood...
Chase’N Around Lake Tahoe November 2012 QUICK LINKS Wealth: Forbes Bloomberg Money CNN Luxury Real Estate: Luxury Portfolio Luxury Real Estate Unique Homes Dream Homes Real Estate: Lake Tahoe Estates Trulia Realtor Community: Truckee Tahoe City North Tahoe Downhill Ski Areas: Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows Homewood Tahoe Donner Sugar Bowl...
The summer music series in Tahoe is not to be missed. With free music available nearly every day of the week on the North Shore and Truckee, your’e sure to find some fun in the sun. Here’s our list for Tahoe music: Concerts at Commons Beach Sundays in Tahoe City June 17- Sept. 2 […]
For Father’s Day 2018, we suggest you go classic with gifting. Luggage that functions as well as it flatters, a kayak modeled on a classic car and stationery that begs for a return to penmanship are just the ticket Do away with throwaway gifts this Fathers Day and buy something that will be cherished […]
Fourth of July is tradition in Tahoe and there are a lots of annual celebrations to participate in. Check out our guide to the major events in Tahoe and Truckee. Don’t forget about the fireworks! There are 3 shows on the 4th in Tahoe City, Donner Lake and Incline Village and the annual July 3rd […]
Summer in Squaw Valley is just getting started! There are a host of other events to attend throughout July and August. Enjoy free music every Tuesday, yoga on Wednesdays and other family friendly activities happening in the valley all summer. Check out the line up: Kids Adventure Camp : June 29-Aug. 30 Kids will have […]
The first six months of 2018 are on pace to surpass annual sales at Martis Camp set just last year. As of June 20, 2018, 31 custom homes and 14 homesites have been closed or put into escrow. Totaling more than $176 million in volume Throughout 2017, 45 home sales and 36 homesite sales […]
Hot cars, hot boats, hot August nights and days. Summer is just heating up with fun this August at the lake and at the biggest little city in the world. Check out our top picks for August events in Tahoe. Hot August Nights Reno, August 7-12 For 31 years Hot August Nights has been […]
Explore the World’s Most Picturesque Golf Courses There are more than 30,000 golf courses in the world, so choosing the best is difficult to narrow down. Is it Augusta National in Georgia, home of the Masters? Le Golf National outside Paris, the location of this year’s Ryder Cup in September? Bellerive Country Club in Missouri, […]
This Weekend | August 24-26, 2018 Vikingsholm BBQ Fundraiser On Sunday, August 26, 2018, from 5:00 – 8:00 pm there will be a picnic style BBQ at Vikingsholm, held by Big Blue Q of Tahoe, with wine and beer and a flashback into the days of Emerald Bay Resort, featuring Rosie Smith. This evening BBQ benefits […]
September is a great time of visit Tahoe. The temperatures are cooling off just a bit, making for fun days at the beach and cozy nights by the fire pit. Check out our line up of events this September in the Tahoe area. Foam Fest Squaw Valley, September 1 An afternoon of craft beer […]
A Visitor’s Guide to New York City’s Must-See Places Take in New York’s memorable vistas, scintillating history, and architectural wonder on this tour of the city and its nearby celebrated structures. A few blocks from Rockefeller Center, Manhattan’s most celebrated buildings guard intriguing secrets. Beloved of locals and visitors alike, these seven iconic locations have earned […]